Ensure your financial wishes are carried out properly. Call us and let us make your life easier.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today with an Estate Planning Attorney
WE ♥ YOUR PRIVACY
An estate planning refers to the means by which your estate is preserved during your lifetime and distributed to your loved ones upon your passing. The Law Office of Marenco Warshofsky & Partners, PL can assist you with a creating a comprehensive estate plan.
- It enables you to decide who inherits from you and at what time in their lives
- Assists with planning for incapacity
- Allows you to plan for yourself and loved ones without giving up control of your assets
- Allows you to plan while taking into account current and future concerns for family members
- Allows you to accomplish your dreams and goals for yourself, your family, and your assets
- Reduces income, gift, estate and generation-skipping taxes
- Keeps affairs private
- Prevents family conflict
- Gives you the ability to make decisions of who will assist you and your loved ones in the event of an unexpected accident, diminished capacity and eventual death
- Eases management of your financial and legal affairs during your incapacity and after your passing
- Provides loved ones with efficient and timely inheritance
- Gives you the piece of mind that the assets you worked so hard to acquire will be distributed in accordance with your wishes
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask any of the Attorneys at Trust Counsel to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Take control of your future.
Get the latest news and guidance from Trust Counsel, right to your inbox!