Now Hiring Probate Paralegal
Now Hiring Probate Paralegal
Trust Counsel, PLLC, is a rapidly growing law firm located in Coral Gables, FL. Our firm has three major practice areas – Estate Planning, Probate and Business Planning. We have a friendly office and a team-based approach to serving our clients. We utilize technology and have established policies and procedures to ensure a smooth workflow and optimal results for our clients. Our new Probate Paralegal will appreciate our existing structures and be able to bring their skills to refine our systems and procedures.
We also need someone who understands how to communicate directly with clients and provide outstanding customer service. We want to be known for helping our clients come out of an extremely emotional process feeling as though they are a better person, in a better position, and that they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, frighteningly organized, pleasant to work with, and most importantly has a positive attitude. We want to get our work done as efficiently as possible while ensuring we produce a great work product, so our clients have a fantastic experience working with us.
- Preparation of probate or administration proceeding papers, collection and valuation of assets, maintaining estate asset lists with date of death values, payment of debts, and bequests
- Corresponding with clients – heavy client contact
- Monitoring deadlines of key dates
- Maintaining estate administration files and having a complete set of the correspondence, memos, and administrative documents utilizing our practice management software
- Assisting with the preparation of any documentation necessary for transferring assets
- Working with real estate and corporate specialists when assets need transfer documents
- Working with clients and their advisers to obtain asset information and other documentation necessary to prepare estate tax returns
- (Desirable) Preparing federal estate tax returns and appropriate state estate tax returns, gift tax returns
- Performing legal research for attorneys
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, G-Suite, and Court efiling
- Proficiency with CLIO and/or Monday.com for task management is a plus but not required
- Superb writing/editing skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail in documents
- A high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated professional demeanor
- Bilingual: English/ Spanish
$52,000.00 – $72,000.00 per year.
How to APPLY:
STEP 1: Please submit a cover letter in addition to your resume. The cover letter should include the phrase “I am the one” somewhere.
In the first paragraph describe your prior estate planning experience.
In the second paragraph, explain why you think this job would be a good fit for you and your career goals.
In the last paragraph, state your desired compensation and explain what you bring to the table to justify – we value mature and honest conversations.
STEP 2: Send an email including your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications that have followed these basic instructions will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Trust Counsel, PLLC
Our name says it all. We are a boutique firm of qualified attorneys dedicated to helping our clients protect themselves, their families, and their legacy through proper planning. We practice only the areas of family wealth succession: Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Business Succession, and Tax Planning. We know what we are doing. We love what we are doing. We believe in what we are doing.
We are specialized in this area of the law, ethical in our actions, and meticulous in our methods. Doing what is right for our clients is at the heart of what we do. We want the families and entrepreneurial mindsets we represent to live a life secure in the knowledge that their loved ones will be taken care of if anything happens to them – no matter what. At Trust Counsel, it’s our privilege to protect you, your family, and your financial future.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask any of the Attorneys at Trust Counsel to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Trust Counsel, PL
201 Alhambra Circle, Suite 802
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Phone: (305) 707-7126
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm