Now Hiring Probate Attorney
Now Hiring Probate Attorney
Trust Counsel, PLLC, is a rapidly growing law firm located in Coral Gables, FL. Our firm has three major practice areas – Estate Planning, Probate and Business Planning. We have a friendly office and a team-based approach to serving our clients. We utilize technology and have established policies and procedures to ensure a smooth workflow and optimal results for our clients. Our new Probate Attorney will appreciate our existing structures and be able to bring their skills to refine our systems and procedures.
We also need someone who understands how to communicate directly with clients and provide outstanding customer service. We want to be known for helping our clients come out of an extremely emotional process feeling as though they are a better person, in a better position, and that they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, frighteningly organized, pleasant to work with, and most importantly has a positive attitude. We want to get our work done as efficiently as possible while ensuring we produce a great work product, so our clients have a fantastic experience working with us.
We are looking for a sharp Probate Attorney with 3+ years of relevant experience who can handle Probate files from opening through close.
- The ideal candidate MUST be able to manage cases and their progression. Develop strategy and participate in strategy discussion. Determine priorities and identify issues. Delegate to and supervise work of paralegals and assistants. Review and edit paralegal drafts of probate documents for formal probates, informal probates, guardianships and conservatorships. Draft substantive complaints, motions, oppositions, correspondence and other pleadings for contested matters. Research and prepare accompanying memorandums for various probate issues. Draft and respond to interrogatories, subpoenas and document requests. Attend meetings and court hearings.
- You must be able to handle working with several different databases of information and we expect you to move a client file from start to finish while remaining within deadlines and delegating necessary work to others on the team, including other attorneys.
- You MUST be able to think on your feet and make smart decisions. We are very busy and need you to be straightforward and direct, but most importantly, keep always a positive attitude.
- We are looking for a person who is organized, process-oriented, and can manage our clients’ matters without details falling through the cracks.
- This is a client-facing position. You will be dealing directly with clients and responsible for communicating with other counsel/advisors.
- At an absolute minimum, you should have a strong work ethic and a professional appearance.
- 3+ years of Probate experience or enough to be COMPETENT, CONFIDENT, and mostly AUTONOMOUS in this role. You must be able to take a file from start to finish on your own
- Proficiency with Word, Adobe, and Excel is expected; knowledge of Clio and Monday.com is a plus. Must be comfortable learning other software programs
- Must be a member of The Florida Bar
- Bilingual English/Spanish
$90,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year. We pay a base salary plus quarterly bonus based on hours billed. You will also get a percentage of any matter you bring into the firm. IF you already have a book of business, please describe in the cover letter.
How to APPLY:
STEP 1: Please submit a cover letter in addition to your resume. The cover letter should include the phrase “I am the one” somewhere.
In the first paragraph describe your prior estate planning experience.
In the second paragraph, explain why you think this job would be a good fit for you and your career goals.
In the last paragraph, state your desired compensation and explain what you bring to the table to justify – we value mature and honest conversations.
STEP 2: Send an email including your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications that have followed these basic instructions will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Trust Counsel, PLLC:
Our name says it all. We are a boutique firm of qualified attorneys dedicated to helping our clients protect themselves, their families, and their legacy through proper planning. We practice only the areas of family wealth succession: Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Business Succession, and Tax Planning. We know what we are doing. We love what we are doing. We believe in what we are doing.
We are specialized in this area of the law, ethical in our actions, and meticulous in our methods. Doing what is right for our clients is at the heart of what we do. We want the families and entrepreneurial mindsets we represent to live a life secure in the knowledge that their loved ones will be taken care of if anything happens to them – no matter what. At Trust Counsel, it’s our privilege to protect you, your family, and your financial future.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask any of the Attorneys at Trust Counsel to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Take control of your future.
Get the latest news and guidance from Trust Counsel, right to your inbox!