Now Hiring Funding & Asset Advisor
Now Hiring Funding & Asset Advisor
Trust Counsel, PLLC, is a rapidly growing law firm located in Coral Gables, FL. Our firm has three major practice areas – Estate Planning, Probate and Business Planning. We have a friendly office and a team-based approach to serving our clients. We utilize technology and have established policies and procedures to ensure a smooth workflow and optimal results for our clients. Our new Funding and Asset Advisor will appreciate our existing structures and be able to bring their skills to refine our systems and procedures.
We also need someone who understands how to communicate directly with clients and provide outstanding customer service. We want to be known for helping our clients come out of an extremely emotional process feeling as though they are a better person, in a better position, and that they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, frighteningly organized, pleasant to work with, and most importantly has a positive attitude. We want to get our work done as efficiently as possible while ensuring we produce a great work product, so our clients have a fantastic experience working with us.
This role involves working directly under the estate planning attorneys, both the Managing Partner as well as the Associate/Director of Planning. This team member creates a relationship with the client and will become a point of contact during the entire funding process. We are looking for a sharp Client Facing team member. The Funding Advisor’s primary goal is to help ensure our clients’ estate plans work the way they intend. They will work closely with clients, attorneys, bankers, CPAs, financial planners, and other professionals to build a complete picture of our clients’ financial assets and will ensure those assets are properly re-titled to a client’s trust, with beneficiaries designated as directed.
- Supervise the process of transferring client assets into the appropriate trust name and ensuring that retirement assets and life insurance beneficiaries are properly designated.
- Communicate with clients to obtain statements showing account values, current ownership, and beneficiaries.
- Communicate with professional advisors and financial institutions to obtain account information.
- Strategize with assigned Attorney to determine titling of assets.
- Contact institutions to obtain beneficiary forms and trust account application forms.
- Meet with client at initial meeting to review assets, update spreadsheet, and discuss action items.
- Work with clients after their signing to finalize funding.
- Make reminder calls for clients that have yet to provide us with new information in preparation for their 1-Year EP Maintenance Review.
- Create and update trust asset spreadsheets.
- Request Trios from title company.
- Prepare funding instruction letters, deeds, and forms.
- Prepare and print supplemental pages for the Certification of Trust.
- 4-year College Degree (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- 2 years of client facing experience
- Bilingual- Must Speak English/Spanish
- History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and consistent, measurable results
- Track record of outperforming peers
- Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as influence others
- Preferably have some experience working in finance, real estate, business, or law.
$50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year. This is a full-time, base salaried position with bonus options. We are willing to train the right candidate.
How to APPLY:
STEP 1: Please submit a cover letter in addition to your resume. The cover letter should include the phrase “I am the one” somewhere.
In the first paragraph describe your prior estate planning experience.
In the second paragraph, explain why you think this job would be a good fit for you and your career goals.
In the last paragraph, state your desired compensation and explain what you bring to the table to justify – we value mature and honest conversations.
STEP 2: Send an email including your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only applications that have followed these basic instructions will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Trust Counsel, PLLC:
Our name says it all. We are a boutique firm of qualified attorneys dedicated to helping our clients protect themselves, their families, and their legacy through proper planning. We practice only the areas of family wealth succession: Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Business Succession, and Tax Planning. We know what we are doing. We love what we are doing. We believe in what we are doing.
We are specialized in this area of the law, ethical in our actions, and meticulous in our methods. Doing what is right for our clients is at the heart of what we do. We want the families and entrepreneurial mindsets we represent to live a life secure in the knowledge that their loved ones will be taken care of if anything happens to them – no matter what. At Trust Counsel, it’s our privilege to protect you, your family, and your financial future.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask any of the Attorneys at Trust Counsel to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Trust Counsel, PL
201 Alhambra Circle, Suite 802
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Phone: (305) 707-7126
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm
Take control of your future.
Get the latest news and guidance from Trust Counsel, right to your inbox!