What Happens to your kids if something happens to you?
Not Sure? YOU’RE NOT ALONE!
A whopping 69% of parents have no protections in place for their kids if something happened to them. Of those that have, many have made one of the seven common mistakes that could make those protections useless.
At our workshops, we share:
- Why it’s CRITICAL that you name guardians for your children
- What are the REAL issues you should be concerned about and what you don’t need to worry about
- What are the MYTHS of estate planning and the TRUTHS
- Why keeping your family out of COURT is essential
- How to TAKE CONTROL over your family’s legal and financial life and keep it that way
- Why getting the estate planning project done is LIFE GIVING to you as a parent
- Find out what is keeping you from the PEACE OF MIND you seek with planning
Kids Protection Planning for Busy Parents
Legal Workshop for Parents
Parents of Children with Special Needs
Since setting up her estate planning practice in Coral Gables, local Kids Protection Planning attorney Leslie Marenco has been on a mission to educate and empower parents and others about the many misconceptions of estate planning when it comes to young children, and guide them through the process of making sure they keep their families out of court and conflict while preserving their wealth.
Leslie has been practicing estate planning in South Florida for over 10 years — consistently and joyfully showing parents that planning doesn’t have to be painful—and having a trusted advisor in your corner is essential!
Book Leslie to Speak at Your Organization Today!
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask any of the Attorneys at Trust Counsel to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Take control of your future.
Get the latest news and guidance from Trust Counsel, right to your inbox!