The Florida Bar
United States Tax Court
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law
- Book Award, Critical Race and Feminism Seminar
- Bachelor of Accounting, Florida International University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Concentration: Finance), Florida International University
“40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers”, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2015, Selected for Inclusion
Nathalie De Corral, Esq.
Nathalie de Corral is a Miami native (born and raised). She practices in the areas of Tax and Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, Guardian Administration, and Tax Controversy.
Ms. de Corral is a parishioner and catechist at St. Theresa Catholic Church. She has volunteered her services to the VITA program, where she was trained and certified in tax preparation through the IRS. She is married to Andres de Corral and they have two children, Andres and Liliana.
Tax and Estate Planning
- Traditional and Advanced Planning
- Gift Tax Planning
- Asset Protection
Probate and Trust Administration
- Formal and Summary Administration
- Trustee Advising
- Tax Controversy (federal and state)
- Income Tax Planning
- Foreign Compliance and Disclosure
- Employment Tax Controversy
- Board Member, Nico’s Promise Foundation (2014 – Present)
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA) Member (2010 – Present)
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (2004 – Present)
- (ALFPA) Member (2004 – Present)
Ready To Learn More?
Schedule a free consultation today with one of our attorneys.