Now Hiring Superstar Attorney
Now Hiring Superstar Attorney: Wills – Trusts – Estates – Probate Administration
***MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN PROBATE, TRUSTS, & ESTATES***
- Are you an attorney with enough Estate Planning and Probate experience that allows you to have the CONFIDENCE to interact with savvy clients daily helping them design and execute strategies to help them build a more secure future?
- Do you have the technical COMPETENCY to work with high net worth clients that present interesting and challenging fact patterns?
- Can you take a probate/trust administration from start to finish?
- Do you get excited about opportunities to grow personally and professionally?
If your answer is YES to ALL OF THE ABOVE, then this might be the place for you!
We are an Estate Planning &Asset Protection Law Firm & our mission is to help our clients preserve and protect their family, assets, and ultimately, their legacy.
This is not your typical stuffy law firm. Our down-to-earth approach requires that everyone is included as a critical part of the team. Your suggestions and opinions about how to serve our clients better are not just be welcome, but are required as we are constantly striving to grow and improve.
We also expect you to have this kind of GROWTH mindset – both personally and professionally.So if the only reason you take CLEs is because the FL BAR requires you to, this is NOT the job for you. This is a fantastic area of law (sure, I am a little biased) but there is quite a bit of complexity and always something to learn. I would dare to say that I am (within reason) less concerned with what you currently know and more concerned with your ability to research, call a friend, take a CLE, etc… to figure it out.
This is the place to work if you want a lot of independence and don’t like to be micromanaged. You will be expected to take initiative on work that needs to be done and run client matters with minimal hand-holding because believe me, AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.
We are looking for a person who is organized, process oriented, and can manage our client’s matters without stuff falling through the cracks. If you lose stuff, get distracted easily, or are a hot mess, for the love of all things holy – save us both a lot of frustration and DO NOT APPLY!
This position is client facing so you must be reasonably personable and understand that the practice of law is a service industry. We are here to serve our clients so they must LIKE to work with you.If every other client complains about your attitude or demeanor, this isn’t going to be a good fit for you.
$120,000 – $150,000/yr (with quarterly bonuses)Depending on Prior Relevant Experience, Skills, Effort, and other Key Performance Indicators.
You can definitely grow here and there are partnership opportunities available for the right person.
You will be a hard-working team player responsible for all aspects of a client’s case including:
- Analyzing a client’s situation and strategizing possible solutions,
- Drafting and revising both foundational and complex planning documents,
- Communicating directly with clients and other counsel/advisors,
- Managing administration matters from beginning to end,
- Drafting and advising clients regarding corporate formations and structures,
- Managing the staff that report to you.
- You must have enough experience in Estate Planning, Probate/ Trust Administration to be COMPETENT, CONFIDENT, and mostly AUTONOMOUS in this role. I am not as concerned with the number of years of experience as about the quality of that experience and what you actually know how to do.I’ve been doing this long enough to know that “6 years of experience” (or whatever) can mean you are a rockstar and really know your sh*t or you know as much as my Jr. paralegal. LLM is not required.
- Proficient in / ability to learn new drafting softwares like WealthDocs; Client Management Software like Clio, CRMs like Infusionsoft, etc…
- Must be a member of The Florida Bar
If this exciting career opportunity appeals to you, please follow the instructions listed below. Do not send your resume through any website. APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
STEP 1: Prepare a cover letter with three paragraphs. In the first paragraph describe your prior estate planning experience. In the second paragraph, explain why you think this job would be a good fit for you and your career goals.In the last paragraph, state your desired compensation and explain what you bring to the table to justify. Don’t be shy – we value mature and honest conversations.
STEP 2: Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to Jackie@TrustCounsel.com. The subject line of the email should read “I am the one” followed by your last name in all caps [For example: SMITH – I am the one].
Only applicants that have followed these basic instructions will be considered.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask any of the Attorneys at Trust Counsel to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Take control of your future.
Get the latest news and guidance from Trust Counsel, right to your inbox!